To my blog,
Today (well yesterday now) (which is now last Thursday now when I actually post this) was a good day at the Hair Salon I work at once a week. It was different then most days, because I actually did something most of the time... Okay here is my day in a list:
- Stacked shelves for 4 hours! It was hard, because you had to clean every product and then put them all back up again... Its hard to believe something this silly took 4 hours.
- I swept the floor - This was maybe the easiest job because you have to sweep up hair whenever they finish a hair cut so it is usually in 40 minute intervals
- I folded the foils- Okay before this day I never knew you had to do it. First you grab the cut foil which is in a rectangle shape then there is usually a cut edge on the short sides that is usually jagged. When this edge usually gets caught on the hair when they pull it out, it can pull on the hair. To minimise this you fold this raw edge by a centimetre then you over fold that. Just to make it more secure. Anyway I think that knowing this wouldn't be very important but anyway learn something new every day.
- Get my hair washed and Blowdryed - wait thats not a job.. Well anyway it did happen and it was soooo good. I love getting my hair washed it feels soo nice, because the waters sooo perfect on your hair. Well I was lucky enough to get this done, well the apprentice there needed more practice and she was going to do it on a manequin, but manequin's (is that how you spell manequin?) hair are disgusting. So what would be better than doing it on a real person.
Anyway here is some pictures of me after hair dressing just to add some colours to this blog. :D
Have a nice and Happy week until this thursday.... im retired from this blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment